Is an intervention necessary?
Contrary to the harsh depiction we see of interventions on television, a compassionate, non-adversarial intervention is often an effective pathway to get a loved one the help they need – often times, before they hit rock bottom. Using a gradually escalating process of evidence based and best-practice protocols, an intervention becomes a loving invitation from family and friends that is highly effective in motivating the individual to enter treatment. We’ll work closely with both the family network and the client to remove the blame, shame, and guilt that often surrounds addiction making for en emotional barrier to taking action and getting help.
All interventions include:
- A free intervention consultation, an in depth assessment, and preliminary intervention planning
- Recommendations for three carefully screened treatment centers that are best suited to engaging the client in treatment and have high success rates in fostering long term recovery.
- A pre-intervention session conducted in the 24 hours prior to the intervention to answer and last minute questions; provide any last minute information that might be helpful; and as a pep talk to the family and friends involved that this may not be easy, but it is worth it.
- Facilitating the intervention and safe passage to treatment.
- Monitoring through the admissions process
- Weekly contact and progress reports with the treatment center and the family throughout the duration of treatment
- Weekly check in calls with the client and family for three months following discharge or the end of primary treatment.
For More information please call us below.