Total Life Solution is known for our superior sober companions.
Pairing a sober companion with a newly-recovering individual can make all the difference between recovery and relapse. Our sober companions can be present 24/7 to help the alcoholic/addict restructure their new daily addiction-free life.
Individually matched case managers and sober companions will provide support to their clients, helping them make healthy life choices, follow discharge plans while remaining accountable to aftercare commitments.
Some of the challenges our sober companion will assist with:
• Assistance with reintegration into productive society
• Appropriate referrals to physicians, doctors, therapists and other clinicians
• 12-Step meeting attendance supervision
• Daily phone support
• Guidance and help with daily schedule design and maintenance
• Medication management & compliancy
• Nutritional & exercise coaching
• Developing, prioritizing and achievement of short and long-term goals
• Court or legal appearance transportation & support (if appropriate)
Total Life Solution sober companion requirements include:
• In-depth interview and screening
• Two letters of recommendation
• Complete background check
• Clean drug test and compliance with at-will random testing
• Continuing education